- Classifications of Nuclear Waste April, 1996
- Common Prefixes April, 1996
- Converting Units July, 2007
- Glossary of Technical Terms December, 2011
- Logarithms May, 2006
- Measuring Radiation: Terminology and Units September, 2000
- Periodic Table of the Elements January, 1996
- Properties of Plutonium Isotopes April, 1996
- Scientific Notation July, 2005
- The Chemical Elements and their Symbols December, 2011
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics August, 2001
- Types of Nuclear Reactors May, 1996
Classroom from IEER
Welcome to IEER’s Online Technical Training Classroom!
Want to know more about nuclear issues?
Too pressed for time to get that chemical engineering degree at MIT?
Wish you could challenge the nuclear establishment, but just don’t know where to begin?
You’ve come to the right place.
IEER provides technical assistance and training to activists, educators, students, policy makers, journalists, and others concerned about nuclear waste, weapons, and related issues. We provide sound, scientific answers without all the jargon.
These resources are designed to give you answers to some basic questions concerning nuclear issues. More in-depth information on specific topics can be found in our Fabulous Factsheet File.
IEER’s newsletters are also a great way to learn about these issues and have some fun with our “Dear Arjun” columns, Atomic Puzzlers, and Science for the Critical Masses.