Science for Democratic Action
This is our English language newsletter and is still published periodically in an online format only. Sign up to receive this newsletter via email. Science for Democratic Action was first published in 1992
- Human Health and Radiation (Vol. 17, No. 1): June, 2013
- Carbon-Free, Nuclear-Free States (Vol. 16, No. 3): July, 2012
- Reprocessing, Mythology versus Reality (Vol. 16, No. 2): February, 2012
- Radioactive Rivers and Rain / Retiring Reference Man (Vol. 16, No. 1): August, 2009
Energy and Security
This was the international counterpart to Science for Democratic Action and is no longer in publication. Archives of previous issues are available on our site in English and На русском языке / In Russian for all the issues, 在中國 / In Chinese and En Français / In French for most issues and a few selected articles or issues En español / In Spanish, 한국 / In Korean, 日本語で / In Japanese and Hindi.
Most Recent Issues
- DOE Complex Transformation, French Nuclear Tests in the Sahara (Issue #41): April, 2008
- Nuclear Power – Costs, Alternatives, France, and Yucca Mountain (Issue #40): January, 2008
- Carbon-Free and Nuclear Free – A Roadmap for U.S. Energy Policy (Issue #39): August, 2007
- Healthy from the Start / Tritium (Issue #38): February, 2007
If you are looking for information on a particular topic, visit our Subject Index for a listing of resources available by topic. Or try searching for information with the search bar in the upper right portion of the site.