IEER has a variety of resources for your use. You may browse by resource type which are described below, or by subject, or by date. We are dedicated to increasing public involvement in and control over environmental problems through the democratization of science. As always, please let us know if you have specific questions about our resources, or if you find any errors. If you are a member of the media, please visit our Newsroom.
We also have a variety of resources available in other languages:
- 在中國 / In Chinese
- En Français / In French
- 日本語で / In Japanese
- 한국 / In Korean
- На русском языке / In Russian
- En español / In Spanish
Resources designed especially for non-technoweenies. Includes basic information about scientific analysis, nuclear power, radiation, and energy generation. A great place to start.
Is uranium hazardous? What is plutonium? Find out here.
This category includes a variety of items published by IEER, including:
- Science for Democratic Action, our English-language newsletter. All issues are now online.
- Energy & Security, our international newsletter 在中國 / In Chinese, En Français / In French, 한국 / In Korean, Russian, Japanese, and En español / In Spanish. Some issues are only in select languages. We are working to get all older issues online, please continue to check back.
- Other official IEER publications, including Carbon-Free and Nuclear-Free, Plutonium End Game, Ecology and Genetics, and more!
- Errata to IEER’s printed materials
Audio and video commentary and interviews on energy, security, and nuclear issues.
IEER commentary, op-eds, and other non-technical reports or publications on energy, security, and nuclear issues.
Links to other sites
Links to nuclear, energy, and environmental sites.
Help support IEER’s work. We could not continue to provide these resources without the help of individuals like you. Consider donating online today. IEER is a 501(c)(3) organization and your contribution is tax-deductible.